[SWFObject] Replacements for ../ and BASE attribute?

Sam Holland sam.holland at gmail.com
Mon May 15 15:06:16 PDT 2006

Dan,

This doesn't sound like a SWFObject problem at all. If your file's two
directories down, wouldn't you need to use the address
"../../flash_file.swf"?

It might be worth it to go through and change all the addresses from
relative to absolute, ie. instead of referencing
"../../flash_file.swf", try "/dir1/dir2/flash_file.swf" where the
first slash is the html/www directory of your webserver.

--Sam