[SWFObject] IE7 beta and swf object not working

Tom Duggin tduggin at gmail.com
Tue May 16 07:45:11 PDT 2006

There are lots of new security "features" in the new beta as I'm sure you
guys are aware but *I have not modified the default security settings*, not
even adding my site to the trusted sites list. I did, however, turn off the
"Internet Explorer Enhanced Security" for the admin group on my box (windows
server 2003) but I cant imagine that not doing so would cause the script
to fail.

Good luck.

--
Tom Duggin