[SWFObject] Integration Kit / IE Problem

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Tue May 16 08:45:58 PDT 2006

ok, i think i've got it sorted.

i've updated the test page which is working for me in ie6/windows...
and firefox on mac. i haven't had a chance to test on other systems,
so if anyone wants to fire up a few different browsers and test it
out that would be great.

here's the test url:
http://blog.deconcept.com/code/intkit/so_integrationkit.html

and the source: