[SWFObject] window focus problem

Aran Rhee aran.rhee at gmail.com
Wed May 17 04:24:46 PDT 2006

Marcin

There seems to be something in you flash movie which is causing the browser
to max out the CPU to 100% (happens both in Firefox and IE). You can
eventually get the tab to focus, but yes, it is quite unusable.

I'd see what is causing the 100% usage in the flash player (probably a
infinite loop in there somewhere), and this should fix the issue.

BTW - I am testing using flash player 9 (both Firefox and IE)

Also, is there any reason you're using the wmode = transparent ? There
doesn't seem to be anything that shows through from the background (and
setting this param will seriously affect performance)

Cheers,

Aran