[SWFObject] express install dimensions

colin @ spikemedia colin.murdoch at spikemultimedia.co.uk
Wed May 17 07:59:01 PDT 2006

If 200 x 100 is the minimum dimension that enables the express install
interface to be displayed then yes.

I tried to use the express install before but the dimension of the SWF I was
trying to use it with was not big enough and the express install didn’t show
up or work.

Documentation exists that tells you explicitly what size the express install
will work with – I found it before but after a couple of days searching I
cannot find it again.

I hate when that happens :-(

Can anyone tell me for sure, thanks

   _____