[SWFObject] Express Install Redirect Issue

Jim Berkey jim at jimbo.us
Wed May 17 10:12:09 PDT 2006

A quick google for 'javascript re-size html' brought this up - it might work if you put it in the head of the html containing the flash object:

<script language="JavaScript">
<!--
// This will resize the window when it is opened or
// refresh/reload is clicked to a width and height of 500 x 500
// with is placed first, height is placed second
window.resizeTo(500,500)
-->
</script>

Of course, change the window size to your needs.