[SWFObject] (no subject)

Stephane Balet s.balet at sumointeractive.com
Fri May 19 03:04:38 PDT 2006

I tried to use SWFObject today. It seems really great and I want to
thank you for the great job.
However, to test it, I uninstalled my flash players. In Safari and
Firefox MAC, when no player at all is installed, the text from the
div is not shown, i see the broken plugin icon, and thus can't click
on the download link I added to the div "flashcontent".

Useless to say that expressinstall won't work if you have no player
at all.

On PC, when you have no player, the div is shown and you can install
the player, which I think is the correct thing that should happen.

regards,

Steph