[SWFObject] Strange behavior on Mac Firefox vs. PC Firefox

Brian McGill brian at newcitymedia.com
Fri May 19 13:51:37 PDT 2006

looks like something is going on with your style sheet. most likely from
how you have everything positioned. i viewed the page without css and
they all work fine. using dev tools in firefox, i can see that the divs
with class="video" are incorrectly rendering above the flash boxes,
blocking the buttons on all swfs before the bottom of number 3.

brian

--
Brian McGill | New City Media
P:540.552.1320 x211 | F:540.552.5493 | www.newcitymedia.com