[SWFObject] window focus problem

matthew richmond matthew at choppingblock.com
Sun May 21 16:20:37 PDT 2006

yea,

we can validate this bug as well, we saw it quite a bit on a small project
that has since launched. I think it's mostly a firefox issue, not sure how
geoff would go about troubleshooting it.

</matthew>

Matthew Richmond, Principal/Designer
The Chopping Block, Inc.
648 Broadway, Suite 301, New York, NY 10012
p 212.463.7574
f 212.242.9886
http://choppingblock.com
http://shopchop.com