[SWFObject] (no subject)

Stephane Balet s.balet at sumointeractive.com
Mon May 22 05:50:06 PDT 2006

hey

that's very weird indeed. After writing to you, I reinstalled my
player, just uninstalled it again right now and all works! On your
page and mine, and I didn't change anything... Maybe a bad
uninstallation ? I uninstalled with Macromedia uninstaller.

thanks anyway for your time, everything looks fine now.

Steph