[SWFObject] Express Install problem

andrew at beammicrosystems.com andrew at beammicrosystems.com
Sun May 28 09:24:19 PDT 2006

Thanks for responding so quickly Geoff.

Do you have any idea where the sharedobject is saved and what it's called?
I could have a look for it...

I'll also try on a Windows PC when I get a chance.

Andrew

Geoff Stearns <geoff at deconcept.com>
Sent by: swfobject-bounces at lists.deconcept.com
28/05/2006 17:13
Please respond to swfobject

        To:     swfobject at lists.deconcept.com
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [SWFObject] Express Install problem

it should redirect you back to the the install page.

have you tried any other browsers? adobe was having some issues with
expressinstall a couple of weeks ago, but i think they were all taken care
of.

it works by setting a sharedobject on your local machine, and then reading
that from the 'about' flash player page, so if it's not redirecting, that
page must not be finding the sharedobject that the installer sets.

can anyone else try a expressinstall and see if it works for them?