[SWFObject] Safari: plugin.SetWindow error

Josh Santangelo joshs at endquote.com
Mon May 29 10:23:12 PDT 2006

I've actually narrowed it down slightly more and found that the console
error only happens in Player 7, not 8 or 9 beta. Which is... weird and
should probably be looked at, but isn't ending my world.

The pages on my site which don't show the player at all have the problem
regardless of player version and regardless of how many times I call
SWFObject, so I'm guessing it's something I'm doing. Still looking.

Do element IDs need to be unique if I'm passing direct node references
instead of strings?

-josh