[SWFObject] Swfobject not working in ie7 beta 2

Jim Berkey jim at jimbo.us
Wed May 31 12:27:53 PDT 2006

Try on a different machine - I think there is a bug in the IE beta's that cause this - on a machine where I am always installing and uninstalling different flash versions and different browser versions, I had the same result, and could not fix it with any installation or change.  If I put the alternate link to the page that bypassed detection, and clicked it when the alternate content appeared, it would load fine, though. But on all other machines SWFObject works fine. I just put it down to a microsoft bug that probably won't affect the final version of IE 7.