[SWFObject] .net 2.0 and swfObject

Matt . sks447 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 16:29:56 PST 2006

Im trying to dynamically include a variable into my flash file.

I have a variable defined in the code-behind (aspx.cs file) file which is
-- >    whatDestination = "Las Vegas".

Now I need to get the variable into the aspx. file. This is what I have so
far.....

<script type="text/javascript" src="/swf/swfobject.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var so = new SWFObject("/swf/emailFlashForm.swf?whatDestination=",
"emailFlashForm", "262", "62", "7", "#ffffff");
so.addParam("quality", "high");
so.addVariable("whatDestination", ?);
so.write("flashcontent")
</script>

The part with the question mark is where I need help. Thanks!!