[SWFObject] How do I use the redirectURL parameter for the SWFObject??

Gomez, Mary Mary.Gomez at NielsenMedia.com
Wed Nov 8 13:01:18 PST 2006

I am new to SWFObject, but I have gotten it working using the following
code.  The noflash.inc file has our basic statement about what version
is the minimum and a graphic link to the download site.  What I want to
do is use the redirectURL parameter that I believe is available for the
SWFObject to redirect to another page.  The other page is a generic
error pages type page and I pass a parameter to determine which error to
display.  This other page also uses a different grid/layout which would
be difficult to duplicate in this .jsp.  Any help would be appreciated.

<head>
<title><%= request.getParameter("demo") %> Product Preview</title>
</head>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<%= demoPath
%>swfobject.js"></script>

          <%@ include file="noflash.inc" %>

<script type="text/javascript">
        var so = new SWFObject("<%= demoPath %><%= demoName %>",
"script_test", "720", "540", "6", "#FFFFFF", true);
        so.write("flashcontent");
</script>

Mary C. Gomez
Software Developer