[SWFObject] Redirect JS Coding Issue

Gene Fourney sales at thehighlandsgroup.us
Thu Nov 30 12:06:41 PST 2006

I recently completed incorporation of flash video using SWF Object JS Script but
having issues with detect/redirect javascript coding that we could use some help
on. The html coding can be reviewed by going to:
http://www.cobioscience.com/index10.php - Then click "View" "Source"

The javascript coding for flash movie in body portion is:
<DIV id=flashcontent>Colorado Bioscience Association - Supporting
Colorado?s Biotechnology & Medical Device Industry</DIV>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>
var so = new SWFObject("video/biovideo2006autoplaylessbuffer.swf", "mymovie",
"419", "280", "6", "#ffffff");
so.addParam("play", "true");
so.addParam("loop", "false");
so.addParam("menu", "true");
so.addParam("quality", "autohigh");
so.addParam("base", "video");
so.setAttribute('redirectUrl', 'http://www.cobioscience.com/index-noflash.php');
so.write("flashcontent");
<SCRIPT>

The coding is taken directly from Macromedia Website but its not totally
intuitive:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_12701

Another good support page is at:
http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject

Redirect coding is issue. If person doesn't have flash plugin its suppossed to
redirect to non-flash page. In this case its index-noflash.php

We have other javascript coding projects that we can discuss. Please respond
with estimate of cost for coding solution to work properly.

Thanks,

--
Gene Fourney
The Highlands Group