[SWFObject] SWFObject Digest, Knock, knock (can't view attachment)

Muzak p.ginneberge at telenet.be
Thu Nov 2 13:37:49 PST 2006

Much better to upload files to a server and provide a url to it, so ppl who are interested can choose themselves to download it or
not, rather than sending files to all subscribers.

In general, sending files to a mailing list is a 'no-no' and most mailing lists have attachments disabled by default.

regards,
Muzak