[SWFObject] Flash 9 Player in IE

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Fri Nov 3 11:32:31 PST 2006

firefox + opera use a differnet plugin than IE does, so just because
one is installed doesn't mean that you'll have it on the other one.

usually this issue is because you don't have the right version
installed (you have 6 but your stuff requires 8 or 9) or you have a
corrupt install, which you can fix by running the flash player
uninstaller and then reinstalling the player.