[SWFObject] IE6 not detecting Flash player

Rick Chasin rchasin at designrac.com
Fri Nov 10 10:44:44 PST 2006

Interesting - if I try to detect the player version I get the message:
"You do not have the Flash plugin installed, or your browser does not
support Javascript (you should enable it, perhaps?)"

I suspect IE has disabled a javascript control by default....I looked at
the options but didn't see anything relative disabled. The player is
definitely there as the swf loads if I bypass the alternate content.

Do you know what option in the browser options dialog would be effecting
this? I suspect my users are experiencing the same issue. Thanks.

--