[SWFObject] detection script issue with Flash 9.0.16 and IE 6.0.2900

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Fri Nov 10 13:17:33 PST 2006

How frequently has it been happening?

Most of the time when I hear about it, it's a Flash developer asking
about it, which leads me to believe they screwed up their Flash
Player when switching to older plugins for testing...

Also: There are a number if extremely high traffic sites that use
SWFObject - YouTube and NBC.com's video player just to name a couple,
and I'm sure if they were seeing problems with IE  users I would hear
about it.