[SWFObject] IE6 not detecting Flash player

dieter orens reddesertvandriver at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 13:41:56 PST 2006

In the past I had a similar problem with flash player 6 and some
versions of IE6...
I was able to solve the issue by putting a 0 in the player version.
Take a look at http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=218815 where
similar issues were reported.
Sometimes IE just didn't do anything and it seemed as if javascript was
disabled, but that wasn't the case.