[SWFObject] IE6 not detecting Flash player

dieter orens reddesertvandriver at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 13:54:10 PST 2006

yeah, but it was the only way to make it work, otherwise there was just
a big gap... it was really strange because it happened from one day to
the other. While on other pc's it was still ok.. maybe
it had something to do with windows automatically updating IE6, I don't
know.. I only know it made me pull my hair out back then :-)