[SWFObject] new inquiry - "pulsating drop shadows" on mac os

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Mon Nov 13 12:22:10 PST 2006

I can't imagine the embed would make a difference for something like
that, but if you want to be sure, you could take out the swfobject
code and just use a normal object/embed method and see if the
pulsating persists.

as for the embed limits: there's no hard limit, but depending on the
content of the swfs, the more you embed in the page may slow down
your user's computer... it all depends on how fast their computer is
an what you are showing in your swfs.