[SWFObject] Need a way to remove SWFObject from memory.

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Wed Nov 15 07:24:15 PST 2006

normally there is no problem... all the swfs are generally cleaned up
when you leave a page... the only time one would remain, is if you
are using external interface and also using a streaming flash server
to show content. and if you are doing that, you'll be happy to hear
that swfobject already has code to fix the IE bug that causes the swf
to stay in memory, so you should be fine.

or do you have a specific error you are trying to fix?