[SWFObject] Audio Flash Player

Aran Rhee aran.rhee at qdc.net.au
Wed Nov 15 14:42:59 PST 2006

Patricia.

You can replace your original code with:

	This is where the alternate content goes if the user doesn't have
the right version of flash/javascript enabled (replace with whatever you
want)...

<script type="text/javascript">
	var so = new
SWFObject("http://goldbeachyouthgroup.com/player/player.swf",
"audioplayer2", "290", "24", "7");
	so.addVariable("playerID", "2");
	so.addVariable("soundFile",
"http://goldbeachyouthgroup.com/player/092906.mp3");
	so.addVariable("bg", "0xDDA246");
	so.addVariable("slider", "0xAF0000");
	so.addVariable("track", "0xFFFFFF");
	so.addVariable("border", "0xFFFFFF");
	so.addVariable("loader", "0x790022");
	so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");
	so.addParam("menu", "false");
	so.write("playerID2_flashcontent");
</script>

*** Since you have more than 1 flash file being inserted on the page, make
sure you have a unique <DIV> id to write into for each one (in this case I
am writing into "playerID2_flashcontent", but others may write into
"playerID3_flashcontent" etc)***

Also, I don't know what version of flash your content is targeting. The code
above requires the user to have v7 of the flash player. If your orig
player.swf was authored in v5 or mx (6) you can change the last parameter
from "7" to "5" or "6".

Cheers,
Aran

k=0xFFFFFF&border=0xFFFFFF&loader=0x790022>