[SWFObject] swfobject forum?

Ade Olufeko adeave at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 07:55:40 PST 2006

Geoff, the Mailing list is sufficient enough in my opinion and creates a
brilliant uniqueness..  there are too many forums online, as easy as it may
sound people still get lost.. If this is working why not maintain that?  If
a forum does goes up, please *let that be an outlet to paste full threads of
solutions which occurred over here then lock the thread after the solution -
the thread would be useful if/when someone needs to be directed to it.  The
thread can always be reopened if there has been a significant bug found or
fix detected during a revisiting of the issue.

The FAQ you speak of is a great idea...  my 2 cents...
Cheers