[SWFObject] swfobject forum?

Kareem Kouddous software at dottvtech.com
Fri Nov 17 08:50:36 PST 2006

It's a great idea as it would be easily searchable and probably end
up significantly reducing the number of questions posted.

It would be great if you could migrate the messages from this list
into the forum. Let me know if you need some help.

Kareem Kouddous
.TV Technologies
137 Fifth Av, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10010, USA