[SWFObject] swfobject forum?

Alessio Pellegrini pellegriniale at alice.it
Fri Nov 17 13:14:02 PST 2006

Great idea, i think that this project need a forum: I'd like the idea to
be able to do a search before asking something.

If you need a  C.M.S. with an integrated forum and other modules
consider to visit www.maxdev.com, I'm one of the developers,
and I'll be very happy to see our C.M.S. used for a useful project like
this.

Alessio