[SWFObject] "Out of memory at line:126"

Nick Weavers nickweavers at siteweavers.com
Sat Nov 18 10:17:08 PST 2006

Now I look at it, it is die to the other bowsers having thr wrong level
flash plugin.

I would like to use your expressinstall feature but I note that it has
the prerequisite: "Your Flash movie must be at least 214px by 137px in
order to use ExpressInstall."

The problem is I that my flash movie has to go id a space width="131"
height="66".

Is there any way around your limitation?

Many thanks,
Nick.