[SWFObject] swfobject forum?

Micky Hulse micky at ambiguism.com
Sat Nov 18 13:42:19 PST 2006

Troels Bentsen wrote:
> I think a forum will be great. It's difficult to search in the mails, as
> it is now, and there are a lot of mails coming in.
>
> A solution where you would either have rss or mails send out when there
> are a new post would be graet. If it could be so you could subscribe to
> specific threads also, it would maybe be good (I have seen that at
> sitepoint forums).

Yeah, the way SP has the RSS setup is nice.

I use Mozilla Thunderbird[1] for email and rss... very good email app if
anyone is looking for an all-in-one email app. It is also a great email
app for listservs... supports threaded emails -- very cool.

[1] <http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/>

Cheers,

--
  Wishlist: <http://snipurl.com/vrs9>