[SWFObject] Audio Flash Player

Aran Rhee aran.rhee at qdc.net.au
Sun Nov 19 19:10:04 PST 2006

Patrcia.

It's not that it is looking for a file and can't find it, but that it is
writing multiple things into 1 place. In your youth group page there are
supposed to be 3 separate players, but in IE it is writing the flash content
for all 3 into the 1 place (so you only end up with one working player, as
each overwrites the last)

I don't know anything about EE, but I am assuming you can have some internal
variables for the page on the server side. It would need to be something
like (I am using pseudo-code since I don't know the proper syntax)

// initialised at the beginning of the page render by PHP/EE etc.
// counter created for handling multiple instances of the audio player
{counter=1}

// code to run when rendering an audioplayer tag
// will create a unique DIV id and player ID on each creation

{if audioplayer}
	// increment the counter
	{counter = counter +1}

	// create a unique DIV id
	  This text is replaced by the Flash Audio Player.

	<script type="text/javascript">
			// give unique id to flash file
		   var so = new
	SWFObject("http://goldbeachyouthgroup.com/player/player.swf",
	"audioplayer"+ {counter}, "290", "24", "7");
			so.addVariable("soundFile",

"http://goldbeachyouthgroup.com/player/player.swf?file={audioplayer}");
		   so.addVariable("bg", "0xDDA246");
		   so.addVariable("slider", "0xAF0000");
		   so.addVariable("track", "0xFFFFFF");
		   so.addVariable("border", "0xFFFFFF");
		   so.addVariable("loader", "0x790022");
		   so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");
		   so.addParam("menu", "false");
			// write the flash content to the unique DIV
		   so.write("flashcontent"+{counter});
	</script>
{/if}

Regards,
Aran

ttp://mikenpat.com/movies/bike_ride_video.flv&autoStart=true> ",