[SWFObject] Search Engine | Need Some Help Please

Chris Colman chrisc at stepaheadsoftware.com
Wed Nov 22 22:18:35 PST 2006

> if indeed swfobjec is search engine friendly then I don't see why it
> shouldn't work, can someone please take a look at index.html page for
> www.sussextaps.com.au and let me know if I am doing anything
incorrect.

I think you need to add the text that you want to be picked up by the
search engine in between here:

	Search engine will index text it finds in here because it
doesn't know that the content in this div will be replaced by the Flash
movie so it just happily indexes it. You shouldn't need to do all the
hocus pocus with XML files and meta whatevers inside the Flash movie
itself.

	Our AnFX Flash movie tool outputs a http link in this section
for every URL link that you have added to your movie so that the search
engines can navigate along the links that are in the movie.

	Other stuff goes here to tell people to click to download the
Flash player if it is not already installed.

Regards,
Chris Colman
Step Ahead Software
Makers of AnFX and AmiChart Flash Tools
http://stepaheadsoftware.com

> Urgent help is required. Thanking you in advance,
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Will

> Stay up-to-date with your friends through the Windows Live Spaces
friends
> list.

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http:/
/s