[SWFObject] Search Engine | Need Some Help Please

Intellinet john at intellinet.com.au
Wed Nov 22 22:27:12 PST 2006

Hi Will

I just googled sussex taps and you came up No. 1.

Google still has the old site cached. In the old site Google was able to
index the whole site and that helps your ranking.

With a site that is totally Flash based you will get a severe hit in your
ranking since Google can only index your head tags and the text contained in
the body.

Building a totally flash based site and hoping for high ranking is a tall
ask. Check nike.com.au and you will see what I mean.

Nice design though.

John Ashton
Intellinet Business Solutions
ph: +61-2-4957 5425