[SWFObject] Search Engine | Need Some Help Please

jakob neander jakob.neander at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 01:13:50 PST 2006

Hi,

The Meta-tags are already in the right place, within the <head>, and
shouldn't be repeated. Instead, you should put something like:

<h1>Sussex Taps</h1>
search engines and people who don't have flash will see.</p>

Also, you might wanna check out SWFAdress that Geoff wrote about on
his blog some time ago:
http://blog.deconcept.com/2006/10/25/swfaddress/

I haven't tried SWFAdress myself, but on the page there are examples
on how to make a flash page a little more search engine-friendly by
providing deeplinks with alternate content for each part of a flash.

regards
Jakob