[SWFObject] 2 Flash Objects

Aran Rhee aran.rhee at qdc.net.au
Tue Nov 28 15:49:46 PST 2006

Tim.

I see what you mean. It doesn't happen for me on Firefox, but does happen on
IE6.

I personally have never run into this, but it looks to be the order in which
the page in being rendered is causing the positioning layout to change as
elements are drawn to the screen.

Anyone else have something useful to add?

Aran

  _____