[SWFObject] Can't get swfObject working

Aran Rhee aran.rhee at qdc.net.au
Tue Nov 28 21:19:09 PST 2006

Paul.

Two things stand out to me.

1. Your script is WITHIN your div tag. Move the script block outside of the
div tag, as swfObject replaces the content of the div.

The usual way is:

<script>swfObject decalrations</script>

2. Your div is named "invisible", but you are trying to write the swf into a
div called "invisiblecage"

If this doesn't solve you issue, can you post a URL? We can then see what is
going on a lot easier.

Aran