[SWFObject] Alternate CSS for alternate Content

Toby toby at creativefibre.co.uk
Fri Oct 6 03:55:03 PDT 2006

Hi list,

I have seen this covered before but I haven't been satisfied with the
information available to integrate it. Mainly through my lack of any JS
knowledge admittedly and the solution I found on the homepage was posted for
a previous version of SWFObject. Has anyone done this successfully with the
latest version of SWFObject? Or is there a snippet of JS a fool like myself
could integrate into the current version?

Cheers!

Toby