[SWFObject] location.toString exception

stoica ionut iongion at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 00:05:55 PDT 2006

In firefox i always get this exception
"uncaught exception: Permission denied to call method
Location.toString"

Its verry werid cause it happens only if :

We have this scenario :

1) Main page with <iframe
src="LINK_TO_PAGE_WITH_SWFOBJECT_EMBEDED_FLASH"></iframe>

2) PAGE_WITH_SWFOBJECT_EMBEDED_FLASH is a simple html
page that has a flash embeded with swfobject.

Always when i use this i get that weird exception.

I think it is from flash itself, not from swfobject,
but maybe you guys could find a way to get rid of it.
It seems like always when an swf is included in a page
and that page is loaded in an iframe, we get this
exception.

Good luck!