[SWFObject] sendAndLoad conflict with flashvars in swfobject

Troy Beseman tcbeseman at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 29 21:25:19 PST 2006

I'm new to swfobject so I apologize if this has nothing to do with anything, but after all the testing that I did it is the only thing I can find different.

Basically I am using the sendAndLoad method to send a stateName and countyName to/from an asp.net page that is external of the file the flash is loading in.  It seems to work when I don't use swfobject to insert the flash movie in to a page.  If I publish directly to html it seems to work just fine.  I have set up the add.variable and it passes the initial variables in, but I'm unable to communicate with asp.net after that.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be wrong?

Thanks,
Troy