[SWFObject] FlashObject Undefined

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Tue Oct 3 16:08:57 PDT 2006

first, update to the latest version - older versions have small bugs
that may come back to haunt you.

second, if you are seeing that error, it usually means that you are
trying to execute js before the script is loaded... so make sure you
are linking the script in the head of the document, so it will be
loaded 100% before you call the functions associated with it.