[SWFObject] Errors with Flash player 9 in IE 6 and SWFObject v1.4.4

Mike Doran mikeybyker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 01:21:59 PDT 2006

Hi Pedro,

I had exactly the same problem (only with IE) when I installed flash
9.0.16 *after* I had been using the beta player. The flash plugin was
messed up, not swfObject - even Macomedias/Adobes site couldn't work
out I had the latest layer.
The only way I could get it working properly was to completely
uninstall the flash plugin and get it reinstalled - I used the Flash
Player Uninstaller:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14157

After that it all worked fine....

Maybe the same for you.