[SWFObject] Express Install In Safari

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Wed Oct 11 07:30:57 PDT 2006

what you can put in the upgrade message is very limited... since it
has to be backwards compatible with the Flash 6.0.65 player, and you
are probably publishing your movie as flash 7 or 8, there are bound
to be certain things that won't display properly (strokes on objects
are one, text usually has big issues as well, etc)

as for the browser closing, yes, it's a mac thing - firefox on a mac
has to be quit as well, but once the install is done, it does re-open
the browser and return them to the page they upgraded from.