[SWFObject] xiRedirectUrl???

Aran Rhee aran.rhee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 16:23:38 PDT 2006

Tom.

My understanding is if the user doesn't need to upgrade, then the user
should see the flash content you intended on the page (no redirection). The
xiRedirectUrl is so you can push the user to a different place AFTER they
have upgraded to the necessary player.

You could always put some JavaScript in to do the redirection once you know
the flash version/content was successful:

if (so.write("flashcontent")) {
// do flash redirection stuff (had right version)
} else {
// do alternate content stuff (didn't have flash)
}

Aran