[SWFObject] stage.height in IE doesn't work

Troels Bentsen troelsbentsen at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 04:49:27 PDT 2006

Hi all

I have had problems in IE6 when i set the stage to be 100%. If I try to use
stage.width and stage.height in the .fla file, they are both 0 in the final
movie when watched in IE6 on PC (not in Firefox, and I haven't tried on a
mac). The movie does fill out the screen, but if I want to use the values
for stage.height and stage.width in the movie I can't really get to them.

I searched the archives and found a couple of mails adressing this, but
there were no real solution, as far as I could see.

Anybody got an idea to what to do?