[SWFObject] embedded Flash Player

Jim Berkey jim at jimbo.us
Sat Oct 21 07:03:29 PDT 2006

You might want to join the flashnewbie list for a general flash question like this:

It is a great resource for learning new code and methods.
As to your question, I think it depends on what you exactly want to do - are you saying that your flash swf opens in a new html page, and when it is finished you want the browser to automatically navigate to a different html page? I'm not sure this is possible, but you can probably get to your desired effect somehow. A link to a sample page that doesn't work as you want it to, with an explaination of what you would like to happen, would help.
hth,
jimbo