[SWFObject] mod rewrite

Fabio clicklist at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 13:31:28 PDT 2006

Hi Peter

To debug javascript path problems, I use Fiddler
(www.fiddlertool.com). Then, when you access you site, Fiddler will
show in red the links not found and the path what is interpreted by
the browser. In localhost scenarios you will probabilly need place
some like
"/YourVirtualPath/main.swf"
and when you deplou will back to
"/main.swf"