[SWFObject] incorrect parameter passing

Geoff Stearns geoff at deconcept.com
Tue Oct 24 14:22:19 PDT 2006

this was a bug in an earlier version of swfobject... it was fixed (i
think) a few versions back... so make sure you have the latest
version (1.4.4)

it happens because your vars 'id' and 'myid' share the same letters
'id' - if you changed one to not include 'id' in it then it would
work fine. (but you should just upgrade your swfobject version)