[SWFObject] SwfObject-bearingHTMLPage:FlashVideoreloadingitself upon departure!

nyls info at nyls.nl
Mon Oct 30 06:12:12 PST 2006

Ok, that's a strange problem .. just a view ideas where I would look at ?

- is this problem also happening when you use normal <A href's>  in the menu
?

- Did you switch the streaming movie by one that's already fully loaded ??
Maybe it's because it's streaming .

Just a quick (and dirty)  workaround that I can think of could be that you
empty the flash div (innerHTML = "")  before you switch the page ..

Ok goodluck,

Nyls

  _____