[SWFObject] sendAndLoad conflict with flashvars in swfobject

Brave Boat NET shipwrecked at braveboat.net
Mon Oct 30 06:24:02 PST 2006

It's true that we're streaming from a different domain but the videos stream just fine.  It is only when you try to navigate away from the page with the streams that the streams seem to reload themselves.   I am not sure what the crossdomain.xml is; do you have a URL where I can read about it?

Thanks-
Carol