[SWFObject] sendAndLoad conflict with flashvars in swfobject

Troy Beseman tcbeseman at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 07:18:31 PST 2006

Yeah I was a little confused on that one.  I apologize for the confusion.

I'm still having that issue with the sendAndLoad if anyone has any ideas...please let me know.

Summary of the situation:

I am sending the state name and county name in to the flash movie at page load (through the flashvars).  But if someone were to click on a state or county it is doing a sendAndLoad to an asp.net file.  If it doesn't get the variable back it will show failed.  It seems to work just fine on my local machine, but as soon as I post it...it breaks.  It is all within the same domain and is referencing a file on the same folder level.

If anyone would want to take a look at the flash itself, please let me know.  You can see the header at www.nationalassessor.com

Thanks.

-Troy